Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

These nems thu!

Webmaster
BOD
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
3,161
Or someone can give me a ping if they want a local pickup... ;)

I have both Elite Reef and Sang lineaged CSBs...

Also other high end lineages / strains...

Does that mean you’re willing to sell?
 
Guest
Joined
Jun 24, 2017
Messages
3,811
Does that mean you’re willing to sell?
I prefer to hoard but have been known to let one out to play every now and then... give me a PM if you'd like to adopt any.. :)

Sang Colorado Sunburst (i have his momma, btw):
20200527_113921.jpg


Yellow and Orange phased Chicago Sunbursts:
20200520_144447.jpg

Ultimate Chicago Sunburst
20200520_144411.jpg


CC (Coral Collection) Supernova
20200427_182411.jpg

Elite Reef Colorado Sunburst
20200512_130740.jpg


Amongst other strains I hoard... lol
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 20, 2016
Messages
3,975
Does that mean you’re willing to sell?

@NanoCrazed is a hoarder. Whatever price he gives you, I'll sell to you for $10 less. :) mawhahahaha

But really, if you really want a high-end nem, you have local options. @NanoCrazed nems are legit. No need to get them shipped.
 
Webmaster
BOD
Joined
Oct 8, 2019
Messages
3,161
@NanoCrazed is a hoarder. Whatever price he gives you, I'll sell to you for $10 less. :) mawhahahaha

But really, if you really want a high-end nem, you have local options. @NanoCrazed nems are legit. No need to get them shipped.

Ooh. A nem bidding war...me likey
 
Top