High Tide Aquatics

Tropic marine pro bulk--concluded

I’m curious approximately how long you expect until you receive them, based on prior experience?
I do not know yet, I should know monday. Rob placed the order for us with his contact but since it was weekend, they were not at work. So we should know monday.
Last time it took a week. It's a pallet shipment.

Reactions: JVU
Oh, if you are short on salt bad, I can give u the bucket I have home once we confirm that order is good and shipment will happen..
U want that?

Oh, if you are short on salt bad, I can give u the bucket I have home once we confirm that order is good and shipment will happen..
U want that?
No I’m fine for salt right now, thanks. I was just asking because I take seriously your request to pick up the salt right away when it comes in, and since you’re a bit of a drive for me I want to plan for it. I just didn’t know if it would be a week, a month, or whatever.

No I’m fine for salt right now, thanks. I was just asking because I take seriously your request to pick up the salt right away when it comes in, and since you’re a bit of a drive for me I want to plan for it. I just didn’t know if it would be a week, a month, or whatever.
John for you we can plan something no worries.
I just did not want to live with 20 buckets in my garage thats why I need ppl to pick up. But couple buckets is manageable do not worry.

Reactions: JVU
Jinxed myself. Rob just texted me, look like the purchase is not secured yet. The warehous inventory was the 80g not 200g. The distributor think he will get shipment this week or next. So we have to wait.
Whoever no longer want to wait, it is 100% ok to pull out, just let me know and I will send you back your down payment. Since there is no concrete date yet, I do not want anyone to be uncomfortable, so it's ok to pull your name out..
Sorry guys, look like there is shortage over all and distributors are waiting on their shipments. BRS also out of stock.

Last edited:
One more update,
Here is the details of the purchase

- 20 bucket at $85 +tax a bucket
- total cost per bucket is $92.85
- total is $1857.03
Shipment going out monday, should arrive Wednesday or thursday at the most.
Once we get the shipment, pick up will be at Neptune aquatics.

Once shipment arrive you are expected to send me the remaining balance then you can plan a pick up from Neptune, this is due to the fact that I already paid in full..
As previously stated please do your best to pick up within a week.

I want to close by sending a big thank you to Robert from Neptune aquatics who agreed to do this for us to help BAR.
There is shortage on this salt almost everywhere and securing our quantity was not easy. So, thank you Robert...

Salt landed!
It available for pick up.
Everyone please send me the remaining balance of your purchase and coordinate with me on the pick up.
We want to do this in coordinated fashion to avoid confusion and avoid hassle with rob.
All pick ups will be from Neptune aquatics.

Reminder, the cost per bucket is $92.85

@Yuk SUm 1 bucket-->confirmed--> paid 47
@RedLeader 1 bucket-->confirmed-->paid full
@JVU 3 buckets-->confirmed-->paid 144
@Oliver 1 bucket-->confirmed-->paid 47
@Rostato 2 buckets--> confirmed--> paid full
@BPro32 2 buckets-->confirmed-->paid 94
@Meshmez 2 buckets-->confirmed-->paid full
@max_nano 1bucket --> confirmed-->paid full
@Squist 1 bucket -->confirmed-->paid 48
@jepoy 1 bucket-->confirmed--> paid 47

Thanks

Last edited:
Reminder, the cost per bucket is $92.85
Please coordinate pick up time on pm not on the thread.

@Yuk SUm 1 bucket->confirmed-> paid full
@RedLeader 1 bucket->confirmed->paid full-> picked up
@JVU 3 buckets->confirmed->paid full
@Oliver 1 bucket->confirmed->paid full
@Rostato 2 buckets-> confirmed-> paid full
@BPro32 2 buckets->confirmed->paid 94
@Meshmez 2 buckets->confirmed->paid full->picked up
@max_nano 1bucket -> confirmed->paid full->picked up
@Squist 1 bucket ->confirmed->paid full
@jepoy 1 bucket->confirmed-> paid full

Last edited:
@Yuk SUm 1 bucket->confirmed-> paid full
@RedLeader 1 bucket->confirmed->paid full-> picked up
@JVU 3 buckets->confirmed->paid full
@Oliver 1 bucket->confirmed->paid full
@Rostato 2 buckets-> confirmed-> paid full
@BPro32 2 buckets->confirmed->paid full
@Meshmez 2 buckets->confirmed->paid full->picked up
@max_nano 1bucket -> confirmed->paid full->picked up
@Squist 1 bucket ->confirmed->paid full
@jepoy 1 bucket->confirmed-> paid full

Last edited:
@JVU if you want I can pick up your buckets so you don’t have to drive all the way to San Jose. Just a thought
That would be awesome Chris. Thing is, I’m also picking up a tiger tail cucumber from Omar in the same trip. Probably too difficult to make that part work since the cuc is at his house and the salt is at Neptune.

That would be awesome Chris. Thing is, I’m also picking up a tiger tail cucumber from Omar in the same trip. Probably too difficult to make that part work since the cuc is at his house and the salt is at Neptune.
Maybe we can arrange it.
Chris when are you planning to go to Neptune?

Back