Neptune Aquatics

Trouble getting in line for equipment

I have tried many times within 3 months or so but no success. After the step of entering the verification code sent to my phone it will automatically kick me back to the beginning, frustrating……

I’ve experienced the same issue. The auto populate from text for the verification code at least for me doesn’t work. Assuming that’s what you’re doing, try manually entering the verification code and see if that works

I could not figure out how to put myself in line for the fish trap. After they saw that net pull one out they won’t even show face

I have tried many times within 3 months or so but no success. After the step of entering the verification code sent to my phone it will automatically kick me back to the beginning, frustrating……
Have you tried doing it in Chrome on a desktop computer/laptop instead?

You could try a DIY version. Something very much like it works well for me.

Thank you, What a great idea. I’m gonna try that. Hopefully I have a magnet, strong enough too. Hold in place. I love the ingenuity of today’s modern reefers

Just curious if there are any issues with BAR code right now? I've been trying to get in line for one of the par meter but when I enter my phone number I never get sent a verification code to confirm. Any assistance/ideas would be greatly appreciated

Just curious if there are any issues with BAR code right now? I've been trying to get in line for one of the par meter but when I enter my phone number I never get sent a verification code to confirm. Any assistance/ideas would be greatly appreciated
I was having that issue last week with the thermometer. I tried two days later and it worked for me. I may have changed from computer to phone as well, or vise versa.

This seems to come up pretty commonly. Do we know if the phone verification is preventing any actual badness? Presumbly so, otherwise could/should we just turn that verification thing off?

I have tried 3 different devices and I can’t seem to receive a 6 digit code. Any idea’s?
It sometimes goes down, then starts working later on (I think it's based off Amazon cloud or something). So just try again later in the day.

Also make sure you're not putting dashes in your phone number e.g. 1234567890 instead of 123-456-7890

Back