got ethical husbandry?

What mini fridge to use for dosing?

That’s good to know about flushing with seawater-duly noted!
My other assumption now is have the doser in the fridge-and if so-just normal maintenance as manufacturer recommends then.
Yup. I haven’t had any issues with the humidity in the fridge affecting the pump performance overtime. YMMV. I used some silica packs for a while but eventually got lazy and stopped.

I would certainly purge it. If you don’t, whatever is sitting in the tubing between the fridge and the tank is just sitting there at room temperature. If you’re dosing massive amounts of whatever and it’s only sitting at room temperature for a few hours, maybe not such a big deal. In my case the 1 or 2 mL of phyto I dose per day would take quite a while to actually make it to the tank because the fridge is located pretty far away. Maybe a day or two at room temperature, no bueno. But your scenario matters.
@Matt_Wandell -quick question -where did you drill into this? All sides but the back and front seem to lack electrical parts per se but I can’t get a schematic and I’d rather not pierce something important like a wire!

@Matt_Wandell -quick question -where did you drill into this? All sides but the back and front seem to lack electrical parts per se but I can’t get a schematic and I’d rather not pierce something important like a wire!
Top front. That light blue surface that is on most of the inside is the cooling surface. I don’t think you want to drill through that. The spots I drilled through are just foam with two layers of hard plastic.

Attachments

• IMG_2328.png
    IMG_2328.png
    209.5 KB · Views: 78
Back