Cali Kid Corals

Where to get chaeto in the south bay area?

StrongTomato

Supporting Member
Anyone know if any LFS in the area sells chaeto? It's been a while since I last had some growing in my sump so I'd love to get it from a local source

Violet sea aquarium. $10 for a handful
I personally would rather take my chances aquiring some from a member before getting something from violet aquarium. I haven't been in 2 months but they had major problems with bubble alage and other undesireable things last time I past through. Though I honestly can't speak on the more recent conditions of their tanks.

I personally would rather take my chances aquiring some from a member before getting something from violet aquarium. I haven't been in 2 months but they had major problems with bubble alage and other undesireable things last time I past through. Though I honestly can't speak on the more recent conditions of their tanks.
Agreed. I wouldn't put anything in my tank from there.

yeah i dont think ive ever seen their tanks in good condition. I'd be scared to add anything from them to my tanks lol

Back