Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

Who wants to make me some frags??? :)

Guest
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
302
[quote author=ReeferGirl link=topic=4249.msg51198#msg51198 date=1218050089]
lol hah well thanks for telling me that!!! ill let my boyfriend know that what he did was dumb! haha does it sting like pepperspray?
[/quote]

actually is it is similar to the feeling you get on your skin after cutting up a fresh jalapeno or habanero but more numbing if that makes sense, but like Ugly said, make sure to wash your hands because those palytoxins will be a bit more painful/damaging if you transfer it to mucus membrane (nose, eye, mouth) or other...um...more sensitive areas :O
 
Supporting Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
4,924
Yeah wear gloves for sure. I was just holding some coral from underneath yesterday to take pictures. Felt like I got stung by something, now my middle finger is swollen and I can't bend it all the way. I'm lucky it was my left hand or I probably wouldn't be able to work.
 
Guest
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
319
LOL!! ill definitely remember that. i think using rubber gloves and eye protectors are a good idea!! haha
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
[quote author=ReeferGirl link=topic=4249.msg51211#msg51211 date=1218054098]
LOL!! ill definitely remember that. i think using rubber gloves and eye protectors are a good idea!! haha
[/quote]Not only is it a good idea, it's stylish too!
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=4249.msg51241#msg51241 date=1218062024]
We need a BAR Hot Fraggers calendar :D
[/quote]

Norman and Kelly can be the model :D ..
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
302
[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=4249.msg51241#msg51241 date=1218062024]
We need a BAR Hot Fraggers calendar :D
[/quote]

check out the polyps on that!! ;)
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=4249.msg51249#msg51249 date=1218062388]
I just ogle the calendars, not model in them :D
[/quote]Come on Norman with guns like yours?
 
Past President
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
9,399
Jeremy, aren't you supposed to be working on the calendar of teh hawt geek chixors in glasses?
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
3,083
I love my ZoaID calendar, we should so do one for BAR :) (as I hide to not make anyone think I am volunteering :) )
 
Past President
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
9,399
Levi, thanks for taking on the DBTC-X Pinup Calendar project. You rock! :D
 
Guest
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
319
hahah thats hilarious... lets call it.. "Men of Coral 2009 Calendar" haha
 
Guest
Joined
Aug 18, 2006
Messages
9,047
[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=4249.msg51285#msg51285 date=1218077366]
Jeremy, aren't you supposed to be working on the calendar of teh hawt geek chixors in glasses?

[/quote]Right after I'm finished Muad chiludrn get pwnd by pwupis.
 
Top