got ethical husbandry?

With Coral Farmers Market around the corner, What are you hoping to find at this frag swap?

What are you looking for at the swap coming up?

I know for myself, looking out for a magnetic frag rack & phytoplankton.

Whether this gets 1 response or 10, I always like to talk reef. Hoping to see some familiar faces to catch up with.

The guy to the left of us, with the knock off Breaking Bad company logo.

I glued the skeleton back together but both "head" still share flesh so I'm not hopeful.

I found a cotton candy torch but the person looking doesn't want it. That's $250 I didn't want to spend on a coral I never wanted.

No good deed goes unpunished.
The $100 (which is a stupid price for two heads unseperated heads of a brown) torch my daughter bought has a fractured skeleton and is on an acrylic frag plug.

I love this hobby. I HATE this industry.
What a bummer about the cotton candy torch. Possibly able to grow and rehome? or find that person interested to help you out with that.

The fractured skeleton on the torch is really sad to hear. Hopefully someone has a contact for you to reach out to them.

Great meeting folks today! @Hella_Salty650 I ended up finding a warmer water Australophyllia wilsoni, a formerly Australomussa now Lobophyllia rowleyensis, a really pink micromussa lordhowensis, and a settled couple of spawned polyps which I thought was a bicolor torch, but might actually be a galaxia, we'll see as they grow. Got these all from OMG Jesus Coral, really nice guy and he's grown them all for over a year in his tanks.

Great meeting folks today! @Hella_Salty650 I ended up finding a warmer water Australophyllia wilsoni, a formerly Australomussa now Lobophyllia rowleyensis, a really pink micromussa lordhowensis, and a settled couple of spawned polyps which I thought was a bicolor torch, but might actually be a galaxia, we'll see as they grow. Got these all from OMG Jesus Coral, really nice guy and he's grown them all for over a year in his tanks.
Talk about a haul! Love that for you. Can't wait to see the updated build thread when everything settles in nicely. Nice to meet you officially once again at the booth!

I ended up with 3 frags from the CFM. I was looking for maybe a yellow frog/octospawn...but then BAR members convinced me to buy some raffle tickets (thanks!) and I won $50 at Coralicious...which I bought a gonni with. Then, well, the flamethrower mushrooms were just there and at the end of the show got a great deal on a 4 mushroom cluster.

Any pics of what you all picked up?

PXL_20230131_183630074.jpg
PXL_20230131_183637154.jpg
PXL_20230131_183615108.jpg

I ended up with 3 frags from the CFM. I was looking for maybe a yellow frog/octospawn...but then BAR members convinced me to buy some raffle tickets (thanks!) and I won $50 at Coralicious...which I bought a gonni with. Then, well, the flamethrower mushrooms were just there and at the end of the show got a great deal on a 4 mushroom cluster.

Any pics of what you all picked up?

View attachment 45129View attachment 45130View attachment 45131
Thanks for sharing pictures! Great haul! Love the Goni especially

Back