Welcome to BAR - the Bay Area's premier saltwater hobbyists hub!

World of WarCraft

Guest
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
375
Haven't decided yet. :) There's one at the end of March, and another in early April, so I'll probably shoot for one of those. Both are in Dixon, so I usually only go on Sundays (don't feel like making the trip twice, plus we herd on Saturdays).

It's always fun to just go to shows and watch - occassionally there's ones that are more local. You can usually find most shows at www.cleanrun.com
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
215
Bonnie, where do you take your dog for sheep hearding again? You mentioned somewhere in the northbay?
 
Guest
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
375
It's actually in San Ramon, place called Forest Home Farms right off of San Ramon Valley Blvd. - my trainer runs a sheep co-op there, and we do lessons Saturday mornings.
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
215
what time Saturday morning and how much? I'm thinking about bringing my dog for some sheep hearding. Maybe she's got that herding instinct that most shelties have.
 
Guest
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
375
We usually go at 11:30am, the lessons are more one-on-one, and we pay $25 each time. My trainer works mostly with border collies, but I think she does train a sheltie or two. I can ask her if she's looking for any more students right now, or if she'd be willing to do an instinct test for you.
 
Guest
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
375
Yeah, since it's more of a private lesson, there aren't really drop-ins and such. I'll definitely ask her tomorrow if she's taking on any new students.
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
215
Got it - thanks Bonnie.


No body want's my newly purchase copy of World of WarCraft. Geez - I can't even give it away. :'(
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
;D if you have PS2 racing/fun games lmk :D..
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
3,600
You don't have a PS2 - what planet are you from? lol j/k

Console gaming is the only way in my opinion. Get the 360!

p.s. don't forget my frags on Saturday.
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
[quote author=Skorpinok link=topic=1692.msg16470#msg16470 date=1172526115]
I don't have a PS2. Would you like to trade your PS2 from a copy of WoW. LOL! j/k.
[/quote]

I trade you my Genesis 32bit version for that. I think it better than the xbox LOL :D...
 
Guest
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
375
Hmm, I think I have a PS2...although I really don't remember packing it when we moved, lol. Is there anyone who wants one? I'm certainly not playing it these days! :D
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
215
Genesis - no deal, I still have mine and once in a decade I pull it out from the grave yard just to play street fighter! My Fav. character's are Ryu and Ken - "hadoken". I like Chung Li too. ;D
 
Guest
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Messages
6,882
[quote author=Skorpinok link=topic=1692.msg16480#msg16480 date=1172529323]
Genesis - no deal, I still have mine and once in a decade I pull it out from the grave yard just to play street fighter! My Fav. character's are Ryu and Ken - "hadoken". I like Chung Li too. ;D

[/quote]

Street fighter is always my favorite.
 
Top