got ethical husbandry?

WOW! Thanks Under the Sea Aquatics

Matt112

Supporting Member
thanks to Under the Sea and @nlopedota for gifting me two great lowboy frag tanks.

I have a basement sump room and am planning to plumb these into my display system and start growing some coral. When I do, I’ll be sure to gift some frags back to the store and club!

IMG_9338.jpeg

I picked up some colorful SPS and spotted this cool rock anemone they have if anyone is in the market, very bright in person.

Will start a tank journal soon to show progress of system.
IMG_9340.jpeg

@nlopedota is amazing. He gave me a nice Kessil today at the frag swap purely out of generosity. Good luck with your system!
At the CFM I think you mean… frag swaps are totally different types of events and we have one coming up on June 1. I only bother to clarify because other areas of the country like SoCal call these commercial events frag swaps but we keep ours more about sharing than buying so the distinction matters to us.

And yes Nick @nlopedota is awesome!

Last edited:
thanks to Under the Sea and @nlopedota for gifting me two great lowboy frag tanks.

I have a basement sump room and am planning to plumb these into my display system and start growing some coral. When I do, I’ll be sure to gift some frags back to the store and club!

View attachment 54661

I picked up some colorful SPS and spotted this cool rock anemone they have if anyone is in the market, very bright in person.

Will start a tank journal soon to show progress of system.View attachment 54662
You’re welcome Matt thanks for the shout out. Hope the tanks bring you lots of enjoyment.

Cheers
UTSA Team.

Back