Our mission

XXXL 400G for sale

nlopedota

Under the Sea Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hello fellow Reefers,

I’m trying to gage interest in this 420G plexiglass tank stand and sump.

96 inches Long, 28 inches Deep, 36 inches Tall, 3/4 inch thick, top to bottom 68 inches

DM me if this is something you may be interested in. I’m honestly not sure the value.

Thank you everyone!

Nick

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1375.jpeg
    IMG_1375.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 118
How old and what kind of shape is it in?
Also can’t tell if it has overflow(s) I assume in each of the back corners but can’t tell

How old and what kind of shape is it in?
Also can’t tell if it has overflow(s) I assume in each of the back corners but can’t tell
Not sure how old the tank is it came with the store when we purchased it. Other than the scratches that are on the inside of the tank it’s in great shape. Not sure how difficult buffing them out would be but if I was setting it up I would definitely find the time to do so. The stand is solid wood and need sanding and paint. The doors hang and hold but I would also recommend rehanging them with new hardware. The tank overflow is located on the left side. Was not able to find a manufacturer but I will keep an eye out.

Cheers
Nick
UTSA

Buffing out scratches on acrylic isn’t worth it. Takes forever and never looks perfect. Scratches are the price you pay for an acrylic tank imo.

Last edited:
Buffing out scratches on acrylic isn’t worth it. Takes forever and never looks perfect. Scratches are they price you pay for an acrylic tank imo.

Yeah, and if not down in a large enough area, it becomes a lens :(

Matt @ Seaclear is who I'd use *if* I went down that route. Let a professional do the buffing.

Back