- Coral light, flow, and difficulty
- I keep my colony middle of the tank with ap700 kessil .
My DBTC Rules
- I use "DBTC" as a backup in case my coral dies.
- This means you give me a frag(when extras are available) if mine dies.
- My goal is to have a backup, NOT to pass around free coral to everyone.
- When you have frags available, add them to this DBTC so we can get more people to have this coral so we can all have backups
- Must have established tank and be able to keep LPS alive.
- Must be a supporting member.
- Cannot SELL this coral until you've given away 2 frags of this to someone in this DBTC .
- This is an honor based system. I (and this club) will remember to not give you any future frags if you break this condition.
- Keep me updated if this thing dies or if you get rid of it.