High Tide Aquatics

New profile posts

Mike, did you get the latest on the meeting schedule? If not, I have listed what I have below
Apr: Member Frag Swap
May: Screen Cover Build
Jun: Kessil Tour
Jul: Fish Doc Clinic & Beach Cleanup
Aug: Farmers Market
Sep: MACNA - Las Vegas
Oct: Regional Frag Swap
Nov: Steinhart Tour
Dec: Rich Ross
Good Morning gabloo just wanted to know what coral you had for dbtc i could be considered for and for sale, thanks
Steve, the recipe is posted in reverse order. I am sure you can figure it out. I did not know that I was restricted to 420 characters.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees, rack in middle. Mash bread with milk. Add bratwurst, beef, rice, 1 tsp pepper, ½ tsp salt and mix.

4. Divide mixture into 16 portions (1/4 cup), roll into balls. Transfer to baking dish and pour sauce over. Cover with foil and bake about 1 hour. Transfer meat balls to serving dish, skim off any fat, discard bay leaf and pour sauce over meatballs. Serve
2. Heat oil and add onion. Saute for 5 minutes till lightly browned. Add garlic, paprika and pepper flakes, cook till fragrant, 30 sec. Stir in remaining ingredients, bring to simmer then set aside, but keep warm.
2 slices hearty white sandwich bread
Torn into 1-inch pieces
½ cup milk
12 oz bratwurst, casings removed
12 oz 90% lean ground beef

1. Bring 4 cups water and 1 tsp salt to boil. Add rice and cook for 8 minutes. Drain, rinse and set aside,.
1 tsp Paprika
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
2 cups chicken broth
1-15 oz can tomato sauce
2 Tbs cider vinegar
1 Tbs packed brown sugar
1 tsp minced fresh thyme
1 bay leaf
Steve, here is the recipe for Porcupine meatballs. Enjoy! 2manyhobbies

Porcupine Meatballs

Ingredients:
Salt and Pepper
4 cups water
¾ cup long-grain white rince
2 Tbs olive oil
1-choppped fine onion
4 cloves minced garlic
Hi,
I am looking for some wrasses to add to my display reef tank. Do you have any colorful 2 to 3" in stock? not the rare expensive one:)
Hello BAR, looking forward to being part of the group! Been keeping salt tanks for 40 years concentrating on on reefing for the 10 years.
Back