Kessil

New profile posts

Greetings. Attempting to become a paying member, but the quicklinks on the right of the webpage do not seem to be live. Can you check that it is working? If so, I'll start troubleshooting my browser.

With thanks,

Jim
hey vince! quick question: another member has this sump for sale and i was wondering if you think it would fit in the custom stand. its the tideline 36

http://www.triggersys.com/test/tideline-specs-2/

i think it might be too long. and i think i want to get rid of the canopy, and just do the hanging ones that hang over the back of the tank and some sort of mesh top. do you think that's okay?
Hi, can you send me a picture of the "Suspended Canopy: DIY made to fit my 3x AI Vegas" you are selling? I have a 4'x2'x2' tank and wonder if your canopy may fit my tank.

My email is julius.m.chen@gmail.com

Thanks!
Julius
mediumrare
mediumrare
If you look through my 130 build thread you'll see the canopy.
Interested in hiring someone to setup protein skimmer. Might need to be set up externally, but I also need help removing my current skimmer.
Nav,

Sorry to hear about this. Do take heart, I have been in and out of the hobby 3 times now, I always come back. :)

Interests:
Neon Torch
Live rock if it has a lot of coralline on it. I'll offer $5/lb for heavily encrusted pieces
Controller
Dosing container
Heater
Lights
Interested in the tank / sump / stand in sfsuphysics does not take it

Thanks,
Eric
831-345-9001 - I'm in Milpitas (Northwood)
Back