Jestersix

Starcraft 2? Anyone cop it?

I dislike how they removed LAN plan from the game, you can still play multiplayer but you have to link up through the battlenet servers, I mean hello LAN parties were made so you didn't have to worry about outside connection, that said not that big of a rub on me because....

I really hope the single player aspect is there because I loathe a lot of multiplayer action on games like these, where you don't get a chance to think about what to do you just have to go like a robot and follow a "pattern"

I tried Diablo but couldn't get into it. I played a good bit of warcraft II in my day, though. I might not get SC2 this weekend but I'm sure I will soon.

you get 100% of the game (everything is playable), but 1/3 of the storyline.
Not sure how easy it will be to crack since it requires battlenet to register.

Umm there was a crack for the single player before the official US release started at 10am due to them releasing it earlier in Europe, it was kind of wonky but it worked on the campaign (with some work arounds), by the end of the day there was already a proper crack/release, granted its single player only but yeah, it wasn't a big whoop to crack.

Yes, the crack works for the single player. ;)

Someone that I know finished the single player campaign last night, haha.

Really that good huh? =) I offered to take my soon to be 21 helper to an SF landmark show, on a certain street called OFarell on his birthday. He was like./...really I'd rather play starcraft! I was like huuuuuuuuuh?????????? Its on me 2 =)-

Back