Reef nutrition

Opinion needed- Gold Stripe Maroon clownfish vs Gold Nugget

Im just curious what fellow reefers think...

Which would you chose and why? I like both, and am considering getting one, but torn between the 2.
I know its essentially the same fish, but wanted to get thoughts about which you would chose and why?

Thanks!
AA

They are nice fish BUT you have to be aware they are aggressive no matter the size of other fish nor the hand that feeds them.

so I did it... I went and bought a Gold nugget pair- i figured these were harder to come by than just a regular old Gold Stripe Maroon. Those are common.. I love them but maybe now I can get these 2 to do it, and make babies and then sell them for $$
HAH

so I did it... I went and bought a Gold nugget pair- i figured these were harder to come by than just a regular old Gold Stripe Maroon. Those are common.. I love them but maybe now I can get these 2 to do it, and make babies and then sell them for $$
HAH
The problem with Maroons is there really is not a local market for them and my understanding is that the babies are just as aggressive as the adults and the babies tear each other apart often breaking each other jaws.

HAH

If these are not already paired but bought individually or from a clutch, there is no guarantee they will pair up. Most cases, you end up with 1.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back