Kessil

Silicon Tubing 3/4” ID

I’m looking for a retail source for a short length (1’ max) of 3/4” ID silicone tubing for vibration dampening of a return pump. In the end, I’ll probably use 4” of it for what I need.

Apparently, silicone hose may be common with home brewing beer. And I’m guessing there are some well-provisioned brewing supply stores in the area.

Anyone know where to get hose by the foot? Or anyone have some you might part with?

I’m looking for a retail source for a short length (1’ max) of 3/4” ID silicone tubing for vibration dampening of a return pump. In the end, I’ll probably use 4” of it for what I need.

Apparently, silicone hose may be common with home brewing beer. And I’m guessing there are some well-provisioned brewing supply stores in the area.

Anyone know where to get hose by the foot? Or anyone have some you might part with?
If you need it for aquarium use I like these

If you want something higher quality I use these for return pump connection

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Btw this also is a great source for all type of tubings and not easy to find parts....its incredible I have found some tubing sizes that cannot be found anywhere else.

Www.mcmaster.com

Here are some options with the part number I get every now and then

6546T66
Tygon PVC Tubing 2" ID, 2-1/2" OD,

6516T51
Tygon PVC Clear Tubing, 1-1/2" ID, 1-7/8" OD

6546T63
Tygon PVC Tubing 1-1/2" ID, 2" OD2

Btw this also is a great source for all type of tubings and not easy to find parts....its incredible I have found some tubing sizes that cannot be found anywhere else.

Www.mcmaster.com

Here are some options with the part number I get every now and then

6546T66
Tygon PVC Tubing 2" ID, 2-1/2" OD,

6516T51
Tygon PVC Clear Tubing, 1-1/2" ID, 1-7/8" OD

6546T63
Tygon PVC Tubing 1-1/2" ID, 2" OD2

Thanks for the tip!

If you need it for aquarium use I like these

If you want something higher quality I use these for return pump connection

I’ve been looking for a larger size than the 1” that BRS sells. I may have to go the RE route. I haven’t decided if I’m going 1-1/2” or 1-1/4” on the return plumbing.

I’ve been looking for a larger size than the 1” that BRS sells. I may have to go the RE route. I haven’t decided if I’m going 1-1/2” or 1-1/4” on the return plumbing.
The RE tubing is amazing. Very high quality and will never leach anything. I use it on all my pumps( I use red dragon btw). They have diffrent sizes just make sure you chose the right one.
You can buy the tubing only or they also sell sub assembly of the tub+fitting
c6371ca00f825af6a713f3058f95402b.jpg

I may have some in SJ that I bought from BRS. -Alan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you asked about brewing stores, MoreBeer has several locations around the Bay Area, if you are looking to buy locally. I’ve been in the Concord store several times for brewing supplies but I can’t say if they have the exact tubing you are looking for.

Back