Cali Kid Corals

DBTC: Sunkist Bounce Mushroom

Thanks baykes and nelson. I will add myself to the chain.
53b53b561143e7a8476974811c980158.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Interested in joining this chain. I have a gonzo gold and some jawbreakers that are happy in my shroom corner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a8b56c95ba3926d6750928cb67df2339.jpg

Someone stole 3 of the mushrooms I had grown originally. Luckily Cheedo had one to give back to me to grow.

I have 1 thats splitting into two. Can the original interested individuals reconfirm they would like to be part of this DBTC? Can have two to send out.

a8b56c95ba3926d6750928cb67df2339.jpg

Someone stole 3 of the mushrooms I had grown originally. Luckily Cheedo had one to give back to me to grow.

I have 1 thats splitting into two. Can the original interested individuals reconfirm they would like to be part of this DBTC? Can have two to send out.

How’d they steel 3 of your mushrooms?

long story short I gave Cheedo one of my mushrooms and left 3 at work. next day I came back to get them and they were gone. Someone stole them.

It’s got to be a pretty short list of people at work who know they are particularly valuable and how to take care of or sell them.

It’s got to be a pretty short list of people at work who know they are particularly valuable and how to take care of or sell them.
Ugh. Sorry to hear. I can relate to that.

I had a large 3 color JB and a CC Inferno in my work tank... disappeared over a weekend one day. Still a mystery to this day. I'd like to think something natural happened thanks to some misbehaving damsels and clowns... But at same time, I always wondered...

Im just glad Cheedo was able to give a split back to me to regrow and continue in this dbtc. I will be able to meet at an LFS for a piece when this Shelter in Place is lifted.

Was this the one mushroom you gave me for the 300g rubbermaid you never got? :D

It looks similar although the bumps aren't symmetrical like in the picture, it's a "special" mushroom :D

Was this the one mushroom you gave me for the 300g rubbermaid you never got? :D

It looks similar although the bumps aren't symmetrical like in the picture, it's a "special" mushroom :D

wasnt that before this dbtc?
7192e96fa5a6f856733d8d1b82b1892e.jpg

Your sunkist was from this strain.

I don't know if it was before or after DBTC, but yeah it looks like similar coloration. I don't really care what strain it was in, I was just curious what the "name" of it was since calling it "The one with orange tumors" seems a little crude :D

I don't know if it was before or after DBTC, but yeah it looks like similar coloration. I don't really care what strain it was in, I was just curious what the "name" of it was since calling it "The one with orange tumors" seems a little crude :D

Oh I have no idea. I just called it a sunkist bounce. Got it from some guy in Florida who said it was a WWC sunkist. Ive learned to not trust a lot of vendors over the years from experience. I think if you sold it with the name “the one with orange tumors”, you might get double its original price! Let me know if you decide to do a DNA test to find out its origins. :)

Glad to see this chain is going strong. Sorry to hear about the stolen shrooms Nelson, but that is the nice thing about having this chain as a backup of your corals and glad @Cheedo was able to get another piece to you!

I have another piece to add as well but would like to wait for a little while as this virus continues. Between mine and the others growing out we should be able to get the original interested parties

Back