Reef nutrition

Galoot's 220...rebirth 2024

Full tank shot. Added an a360x
Still looking for a home for all those mushroom frags[emoji23]
b5e12a8cac664a85b894cbcad96b0cf6.jpg
39dc83d84159e41ac89fca6dd3b3512d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Picked up this little guy to pair up with my lone female clown. Had to relegate them to the sump refugium for safety.thanks @Cheedo
3ad9904cc1d9538edf9fdd5afd59f81c.jpg

Mounted up the Apex gear. Now need to figure it all out[emoji57]. Any pros want to teach me how to program[emoji6].
You get the Apex all set up? I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I enjoy trying to figure that stuff out, so feel free to PM me if needed.

Setup, yes... optimized, no[emoji23]. I got the basics running. Need to fine tune it all

congrats! beautiful tank.

I'm right down the road from you in Redwood Shores. Once this Covid thing is all over and it's safe to be out and about, would love to lay eyes on your tank.

We have similar taste in fish, I have a Tusk and a Blue Chin Trigger. Is your trigger spastic?
No, the trigger is super chill. The tusk is a nut though. Never stops hunting for food and eats like a pig. Just shoves a ton of food in his mouth, then has to spit it out because he can't eat it all. Drives me crazy!

Splurged on a tank cover from Top Lids. Fits perfect, looks better than a window screen frame. Having two sections and the feed doors make it much easier to feed and clean as well.
d8d7437359d4cbfa880c6888f24a4190.jpg

Picked up two westmariculture tonga rock structures for my zoa trees. Need to figure out the re-scaping. Just wanted to get them in the water for some aging. They look super white once in the water. Also need some more frags to fill the holes[emoji23]
7bda72caadd0cb5cc25d47dc79b9bf98.jpg
30ce0d87c12a27f746e5c6cd61339cb3.jpg

Ya pricey but cool. They'd be sweet in a small cube where you only want one piece as the focal point. They make other styles as well

Also making my skimmer go crazy[emoji2957] must be the epoxy they use on them

that is an awesome rock. I wish I had seen that before setting up my current tank. I’m interested to see how it’ll look covered in zoas, Tonga branch with zoas have always looked cool

Is it me or your blue tang looks skinny?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Maybe..i feed two three times a day. But as is she's 12 years old and lived through everything imaginable. So idk, ain't broke don't fix it[emoji6]

Back