Jestersix

Palmers blue Millie (Bondolo)

Wish I had the magic answer to tell you. Just striving to keep parameters the same without major swings
What are your parameters. I'm struggling to keep phos and nitrate up. Well kinda it gets taken up quickly. I had a nice huge piece of this i purchased from @Coral reefer it was like 3 pieces and 1 was growing so fast and it fell on a mushroom and stn the next day. But before they had a lot of pe now not as much my crt dragon king is the same. Yet my maricultured indo milli gets crazy hairy

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I just took my other frag off the rack to see if that does anything here are both together
0ef440b5e173437d5b8f8733a7874647.jpg

B
I just took my other frag off the rack to see if that does anything here are both together
0ef440b5e173437d5b8f8733a7874647.jpg

i need to retest again but yours looks better than mine. I changed my lighting up a bit. Lowered the whites , reds and increased blues ( I like the bluer light look myself ).

Pieces I picked up from you are looking pretty good. Glued them onto plugs when I got them home, and they've puddled over them nicely.
Colors always look a little washed out under halides, but they look nice under leds.
Millie 1.jpg

Millie 2.jpg

Back