Jestersix

CFM is coming. 05/13-05/14

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
Coral Farmers Market is coming in a couple months. Once again we have been offered a table.

We are looking for volunteers again to sit at the booth.

Setup on Friday: @Srt4eric and @IOnceWasLegend

Volunteers for Sat 5/14/2022:

Saturday:
11a-12p: @Srt4eric @IOnceWasLegend
12p-1p: @Srt4eric @Daboys2007
1p-2p: @Daboys2007 @Srt4eric
2p-3p: @Devon @Apon
3p-4p: @Devon @Apon @DreadPirateRoberts
4p-5p: @Devon @DreadPirateRoberts
Cleanup at 5p: @DreadPirateRoberts @IOnceWasLegend

We are also very open to suggestions on how to make our booth/table better.

Last edited:
I know we had talked about getting the shirts there as examples of things that can be bought online. Getting a laptop to show our site and a few journals. Since I am close, I can sit there for a bit.

Just so people know all volunteers also get free entry. @JVU do you know if we will be getting any discounted tickets for supporting members that don't want to volunteer?

Just so people know all volunteers also get free entry. @JVU do you know if we will be getting any discounted tickets for supporting members that don't want to volunteer?
Yes, we should, as long as we organize selling those tickets like last time. I can connect the organizer on the BAR side to confirm that and other important details of the event organizer (Steve Tyree).

I updated the first post with the time slots. Just like last time we would like two members at the booth in 1 or 2 hour shifts.

How hard would it be to make a QR code that links to the homepage for people to scan when they come by the table? It might make it easier for them to remember our page once they’ve left the CFM.

Back