High Tide Aquatics

CFM is coming. 05/13-05/14

Great view from our booth!!!

20220513_195943.jpg

In case anyone's interested, I still have a handful of mushroom cages I printed. I'm going to leave them at the BAR booth. Whoever is at the booth can take them, or give them to BAR folks, or give them to people interested in BAR, or whatever.

I also have these coral looking frag plugs I bought on Amazon awhile back, and I ended up with way too many of them. I'll leave those at the booth too.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3yNJdTTTjJMZSETJ6

Am I the only one who no longer can do text formatting or image uploading on mobile? I'd upload pics if I could.

In case anyone's interested, I still have a handful of mushroom cages I printed. I'm going to leave them at the BAR booth. Whoever is at the booth can take them, or give them to BAR folks, or give them to people interested in BAR, or whatever.

I also have these coral looking frag plugs I bought on Amazon awhile back, and I ended up with way too many of them. I'll leave those at the booth too.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3yNJdTTTjJMZSETJ6

Am I the only one who no longer can do text formatting or image uploading on mobile? I'd upload pics if I could.
If there were any frag plugs or shroom cages left please feel free to give them out at people's discretion.

I wish I would've thought about dropping that stuff off earlier. Maybe for the next one we can have a swag bag for anyone who joins at the event. With $20 worth of filament I can print a ton of those things, and it's not really any effort for me.

I also think it'd be cool to have little dip kits as swag. Just buy a bottle of coral rx or whatever and give away free 1ml doses with a quick instruction on how to use it (1ml to 200ml, 5-10min). I'm also surprised shops don't do that. I'm not sure what container to put it inn though. Maybe buy a bunch of those little condiment cups with lids.

If there were any frag plugs or shroom cages left please feel free to give them out at people's discretion.

I wish I would've thought about dropping that stuff off earlier. Maybe for the next one we can have a swag bag for anyone who joins at the event. With $20 worth of filament I can print a ton of those things, and it's not really any effort for me.

I also think it'd be cool to have little dip kits as swag. Just buy a bottle of coral rx or whatever and give away free 1ml doses with a quick instruction on how to use it (1ml to 200ml, 5-10min). I'm also surprised shops don't do that. I'm not sure what container to put it inn though. Maybe buy a bunch of those little condiment cups with lids.
Lots of people came by and sheepishly asked if they could have a mushroom cage. Those were a huge hit.

The video slide show was very well done too.

Where did you get those frag plugs from?

Back