Neptune Aquatics

Featured 10/19 Frag Swap Volunteer Thread

My plan is to be there early to help with setup and anything else needed. I will likely stay late as well to help with cleanup.

I will definitely be capturing pics throughout the day.

I would like to encourage you all to get pics and videos too. We will have a shared Google album where you can upload to.

Thanks Chris. This positions requires you to be loud enough and assertive over the microphone when calling out next rounds for picking. I want to make sure that's something you're comfortable with.
I dont mind being on the mic, but i would like to be prepared if maybe someone can tell me or show me how you guys usually do it. That way i can be prepared for the day of the swap and know what to expect.

I dont mind being on the mic, but i would like to be prepared if maybe someone can tell me or show me how you guys usually do it. That way i can be prepared for the day of the swap and know what to expect.
Arnold @Apon has done this job many times. If he’s going to help with it again he can show you. The description in the first post is a good one for what to expect.

Is there anyone in or near Vacaville that will be coming to the swap?

If so, would you be willing to pickup a frag from someone there and bring it please? Let me know what I can do to say thanks if you're willing to do it. TIA

Back