- Thread Author
- #1
Long shot, but I'm going to drain my peninsula today and want to see if anyone has use for the water before it goes down the drain.
It's tropic Marin salt. I can measure params if anyone wants.
This probably comes across as stupid, giving away used water, but it's very close to unused because I had done a big water change, then drained about 40 gallons to catch my fish, then refilled because I was going to leave it running while I consider a FOWLR switch, which I've now decided not to do. So it's basically fresh tropic with some bacteria in it.
Redwood City. I'll drain in a couple hours into the sink unless someone's looking for some.
It's tropic Marin salt. I can measure params if anyone wants.
This probably comes across as stupid, giving away used water, but it's very close to unused because I had done a big water change, then drained about 40 gallons to catch my fish, then refilled because I was going to leave it running while I consider a FOWLR switch, which I've now decided not to do. So it's basically fresh tropic with some bacteria in it.
Redwood City. I'll drain in a couple hours into the sink unless someone's looking for some.