Jestersix

3D printing help... will pay

Do you want these as one part or separate parts? I think it would be easier to print separately, then glue together with reef safe super glue. I can cad it up either way. For reliability, I think the acrylic is the best method to use, but I get wanting to try to print this.

Last edited:
Done with the cad, lmk if you want me to email you the file, or separate the plates and email you them separately.

Attachments

• 16149741725831109103028.jpg
    16149741725831109103028.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 131
Done with the cad, lmk if you want me to email you the file, or separate the plates and email you them separately.
Either way is fine. But if its separate, can you add notches on the sides to add strength and easier to glue?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 128
Folks who use the website instead of Tapatalk can see locations in people’s profiles as well as lots of other aspects of our site (I know you know this but Tapatalk has to go).

If you click on a user’s name in Tapatalk, you can see their location if they’ve set one. You cannot see whether they’re a supporting member or not.

If you click on a user’s name in Tapatalk, you can see their location if they’ve set one. You cannot see whether they’re a supporting member or not.
Then why are people who are using Tapatalk constantly asking where people live who have their location set in their BAR profile?

Back