got ethical husbandry?

55 gallon start up

I finally have the courage to post my tank knowing that your guys are so much more advanced lol

This is my first saltwater tank
It’s a 55gallon tank and I bought it off a woman who was moving states for 250 which is cheap but I have gotten a whole lot of new stuff for it
It has canister filter (which at the time the fish guy I know said it was do able with a canister but with further research I found out it would’ve been smart for me to spend a little bit more and get a sump system based tank). Hang on back skimmer. Heater, three wave makers. The light I’m not sure what brand it is but it came with the tank and it works well with my tank, corals seem to like the light.
I have soft corals and LPS.
I do water changes (15gal) each week.
i have a yellow tang which I know it’s controversial to have one in a 55 but it is small and that was one of my favorite since I was little so I had to have one!
Two black and white clown fish,1 blue/green chromis he was my tester fish to see if it was ready for fish and he’s been alive since.
3 wrasses 1 yellow silver belly, 1 yellow, and 1 six line wrasse.
corals
- finger leather
- toadstool
- Xenia
- GPS
- zoas (don’t know all their names lol)
- mushrooms both kind
- Duncan’s
- hammer
- torch
- candy cane
Plans
I plan on making a sump and making some holes into the wall which goes into the garage and that’s were I was going to keep the sump
I’m also look into this 260 gallon tank that’s for sale and I’m really interested (includes everything already)
I’m not sure if I missed anything
Well let me know how I can improve or Just let me know your guy’s opinions

Attachments

• 97B230F8-F90E-42B5-8200-591B704EDF01.jpeg
    97B230F8-F90E-42B5-8200-591B704EDF01.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 180
  • 01B19906-7F7B-4856-A336-FE6218764EFF.jpeg
    01B19906-7F7B-4856-A336-FE6218764EFF.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 187
Sorry about all the grammar mistakes lol I type too fast that I don’t notice my mistakes and auto correct can’t catch it
Also hopefully the “tang police” doesn’t come after me lol I also learned that from reading forums
My friends say I have a 40 year old hobby and idc what they say I stand with this amazing hobby

Sorry about all the grammar mistakes lol I type too fast that I don’t notice my mistakes and auto correct can’t catch it
Also hopefully the “tang police” doesn’t come after me lol I also learned that from reading forums
My friends say I have a 40 year old hobby and idc what they say I stand with this amazing hobby
Tank looks good. And I think this hobby has no age limit. But it will make you have an empty wallet.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back