Make sure your renter’s insurance is paid and active
I hope you never need it
Repair won’t be cheap
And hope your landlord doesn’t evict you

Fortunately you caught it in time and you have support for assistance
We are worth your membership dues!

And this is why I always recommend buying a new aquarium
One with full warranty!
Funny thing is I was recently talking about this to my coworker, I’ve heard people claim there tanks on renters insurance. I might have to seriously invest into it now that there’s a tank in the apartment you just never know what could happen

My fear on old glass tanks.....mine is acrylic. Glad it didn't burst on you. Will redsea sell you a discounted replacement tank? Since you have sump and stand still.
I’m not sure if they would I think they do according to Will but I would rather find something else and maybe a different style tank

Funny thing is I was recently talking about this to my coworker, I’ve heard people claim there tanks on renters insurance. I might have to seriously invest into it now that there’s a tank in the apartment you just never know what could happen
Don’t hesitate!
I do speak from firsthand experience!
With and without
Don’t be without

I’m not sure if they would I think they do according to Will but I would rather find something else and maybe a different style tank
From my experience, they wouldn’t sell me a discounted replacement tank because the dimensions changed in the G2 version. They told me they could offer me a $900 credit towards another 525 version or larger. For the 525, after the “discount” out of pocket it would still be over 3k so I passed.

Yeah, second hand at least and recently moved gen 1 isn’t a great combo.
Sucks man, glad it wasn’t a disaster, just a hassle and a scare!
Curious how you moved/transported it?
Like laying on its back etc…?

Back