Jestersix

AC now has an Aquaspin!

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
you can if you don't have enough nitrifying bacteria that eats up nitrites... stating the obvious but... Ammonia -- > Nitrite --> Nitrate... insert relevant respective bacterial colony where the arrows are...
but that should be acompanied with high Po4 and No3 then..no?

NanoCrazed

Supporting Member
but that should be acompanied with high Po4 and No3 then..no?
not necessarily,.. PO4 is an independent process... there's not P in ammonia. plus if you have GHA and other, they can suck up both PO4 an NO3... so you can be reading 0 on both but GHA and junk everywhere...

Coral2Coral

Supporting Member
Just stop by AC earlier today and did the APISpin test. Only question I have and kind of a big gap is my Alk reading. I have been test every other day and it’s reading between 8-8.5 but spin test said it’s in the 10 range. And no4 is correct if move 1 decimal spot to the right according what they said at the earlier post. Now just need to have a fellow reefer close by to cross reference the DKH reading.
744E0B7A-458D-4E92-B16F-E61F74C03FE6.jpeg

Finnaddict

Supporting Member
I think its stuck on 10.1 LOL. I had some water tested on Saturday. My Hannah tests 8.8-9 and they read a 10.1

Coral2Coral

Supporting Member
That’s a good question, I don’t think I ever calibrated it. I have been using it since out of the box about 1 1/2 years ago. Don’t know you could calibrate it.

ashburn2k

Supporting Member
I had someone test my water at ac, and it was off for me.

Just about everything is off. Not sure if it’s even my water.

I even recalibrate my trident and tested against a redsea test kit. It’s in line with trident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro