Reef nutrition

Adit's 750 xxl

Adit0

Supporting Member
Some info about my current setup... The tank has a pretty high nutrient load so I found that I needed to utilize a number of different export methods to keep PO4 down. So I'm carbon dosing + aquamaxx cones co-3 skimmer, running a diy algae turf scrubber, and dosing a small amount of Brightwell PO4 remover (2mL spread out over the day). Right now I have 3 radion gen 4's but I'm planning on adding a 4th one soon.

Last edited:

Adit0

Supporting Member
Had the idol for 8 months. Definitely nips at corals now and then out of curiosity, but hasn't developed a taste(I feed heavily so hopefully he stays this way indefinitely).

Adit0

Supporting Member
Just dosing vinegar. I was running the whole zeovit system until April, when I got the ATS setup. Since then I've gradually stopped, though right now the reactor is still sitting in my sump...

Adit0

Supporting Member
Added a radion gen5 xr15 for better coverage. What I found pretty cool was that the wireless capabilities of the gen5 extended to my gen4's, so I could program everything wirelessly. Ended up changing the spectrum a bit... more white light during peak photoperiod. I think it makes the acros look great!

Attachments