Our mission

Anna & Pablo’s RSR P650

The Trident arrived! I don’t have room in the stand until I add a shelf.

4e5547c0c18d6dcd76b42005ecfdfd6f.jpg

Looking for advice. I want to get the trident into the cabinet and have two options:

1. The left side. It would be very crowded but is doable.

2. The right side. Plenty of room but above water.

I have a shelf that’ll work for either one.

532047cadc41345f9d967badbfa3ebc2.plist

Looking for advice. I want to get the trident into the cabinet and have two options:

1. The left side. It would be very crowded but is doable.

2. The right side. Plenty of room but above water.

I have a shelf that’ll work for either one.

532047cadc41345f9d967badbfa3ebc2.plist

Left. If on the right, there's the slight possibility that reagent could leak into tank if you spring a leak because one of your internal tubes comes off or one of the lines somehow becomes clogged (it has actaully happened to me before). Also when you're changing the reagent bottles, chance you could spill.

Last edited:
How do you like having your RODI system in the under tank cabinet? That seems like a nice way to keep everything in one place. I’m carefully considering my permanent placement now after a cracked mur loc fitting on my less than a year old BRS rodi setup made a puddle on my bathroom floor. Do you pump from the ATO reservoir into a salt mixing bin or did you t off the rodi unit so you can fill a different container.

I like having it hidden, but it’s a bit cramped after everything else went in. And, it’s only the two DI canisters; the RO part is under the kitchen sink. That line that is around the ATO lid is how I fill for mixing salt or other RODI needs. It has a little bracket and a valve at the end.

I like having it hidden, but it’s a bit cramped after everything else went in. And, it’s only the two DI canisters; the RO part is under the kitchen sink. That line that is around the ATO lid is how I fill for mixing salt or other RODI needs. It has a little bracket and a valve at the end.
Got it, thanks for explaining that. I wouldn’t have thought of splitting it like that. I could get one of those ro drinking water facet setups and ditch the britta

Wired up a little buzzer to the Apex’s 24v accessory port and set it up so that it can be turned off via Alexa if I’m not home to do it. Sounds like a smoke detector.

$18 worth of materials.

a205455e2c2568efe203c236b08ac0d0.jpg

8b59985eb9b76668c97ab958fd212d6c.jpg

Pricey! I guess you pay for convenience.m and Prime.

I picked up 4 pins to relocate some devices. However it’s tabled until the 650 is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back