Reef nutrition

Anna & Pablo’s RSR P650

Almost had a heart attack today. After we glued a new frag to the rock, Magnificent Mr. Foxface decided to eat a big chunk of the fresh super glue. My wife, like a Ninja, grabbed the net and got him out where I used tweezers to get the glue out of his throat. He got a bit scratched up but 30 min later he’s grazing on Nori. I hope he makes it through this.

We’re gonna have to figure out how to handle glue the next time...never had to deal with large, fearless fish before.

This happened to me couple times with tangs especially. First time I freaked out, but they always manage to shed the glue from their mouth without injury..

Finally hooked up the AI Primes. We added a Blue Spot Puffer and a Walking Batfish (eating well after lights out). We found a pair of baby Gold Stripe Maroon clowns that will stay in QT until they double in size. And that’s all the fish.

All parameters are good aside from Nitrate which is a little high and the CUC has largely survived. Brown diatoms have receded.

2379e77351070d58860a84b32540964d.mov

Neat fan and controller which brand is that?

AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4, Quiet 4” Inline Duct Fan with Temperature Humidity Controller - Ventilation Exhaust Fan for Heating Cooling Booster, Grow Tents, Hydroponics

Back