High Tide Aquatics

Any bakers in the house? Holla!!!

I mean Challah :D

holla.jpg

Last nights hamgermer rolls, made with extra butter and whole milk, just in case...

germerrolls.jpg

Baking is becoming an excuse to surf so's I don't get fat :D

Hehehe, I had a baking kick myself where I'd bake a fresh loaf of bread every few days, house smelled wonderful, ate the entire thing... unfortunately I don't have surfing to keep the pounds off :(

I love baked goods...LOVE THEM. I don't really bake much and am not really good at it (cause I don't practice anything). Wish I did, but like mike said, I"d probably get really fat and really fast.

I'll post up a simple formulation to get folks started if anyone is interested, I can do one soft and one hard dough that you can modify to make all kinds of stuff pretty simply.

Mine is tiny too, I've got it arranged with three different work stations that slightly overlap one another. I wish I could make different things without having to clean everything up between each food item.

I would love some dough recipes! My oven is horrible, the dial means nothing. I have a thermometer inside to see the real temp.

It's loud in here and we're yelling!!!!!!

I'll post up something soon, gotta go clean the studio before the band sees it, we made a mess yesterday :p

It was one of two hick ups the website had the other day. everything went bold and the screen layout changed briefly :D

Great stuff Jeremy, you are hired.

Back