Cali Kid Corals

Anyone have dosing pumps I can borrow?

tribbitt

Supporting Member
I'm going to be on a 10 day vacation during the latter half of June, and I need something to pick up the job of dosing (I normally dose by hand every day). Does anyone have a dosing setup I can use? I can return it once I get back, I just need something to tide the tank over for that week and a half I'm not home.

I dose 2 part and kalkwasser. Been looking at iron and manganese a lot but idk if I will be doing that by the time I leave. So in total 3 (maybe 4) things to dose

Last edited:
I have this one I picked up used for my new 65gallon tank, I haven't used it beyond when the guy tested it for me when I picked it up from him. Just been sitting in the box the last month and a half. You are welcome to borrow it if you want? I probably won't have to use it for a 2/3 more months at least.

I haven’t gotten the hoses for it or containers to hold stuff to be dosed. So it's only the pump it's self I have.

Attachments

• 20240420_191306.jpg
    20240420_191306.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 39
Does it need any controller or fancy things to work? If it is just plug and play that would be awesome.
Ugh let me take better pictures at home maybe someone here knows more about it, I just thought it would be better than the hand dosing Ive been doing for the new tankm saw it on Facebook and bought it from someone. So i'm honestly clueless about it but I don’t think you should need anything but the tubing and containers for dosing.

Does it need any controller or fancy things to work? If it is just plug and play that would be awesome.
It has its own controller built in. You have to program each dosing head how many total ml per day it will doae and how many times a day it will dose (i.e. it will split up the programmed amount to dose into how many times you specify) and you will set what time it will start the first dose. (I.e. if you tell it you want 20ml total, 4 times a day, first dose at 9am then it will dose 5ml at 9am and then 5ml every 6 hrs through the day.

That’s cool. In that case I would like to borrow it. Preferably a week before I leave so I have time to troubleshoot if I set it up wrong

That’s cool. In that case I would like to borrow it. Preferably a week before I leave so I have time to troubleshoot if I set it up wrong

It's the bubble magus t01. Thats a picture of the pump, and a image I pulled from online of it. I'm sure that should be enough to research it a bit. I haven't looked at it in detail yet, as I have other things higher on the to do list with new tank. I'm going to the swap if you want me to just bring it there.

Attachments

• 20240514_220736.jpg
    20240514_220736.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20240514_220906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240514_220906_Chrome.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 27
I have a brand new Jebao 4 heads unit you can have. I got this a long time ago but never use them. I am in Berkeley.
Thank you for the offer! Are you going to be at the 6/1 frag swap? Berkeley is a bit far.

I think MichaelB actually has an intended use for his doser, so it'd save some shuffling around

Last edited:
Thank you for the offer! Are you going to be at the 6/1 frag swap? Berkeley is a bit far.

I think MichaelB actually has an intended use for his doser, so it'd save some shuffling around

Unfortunately, I will not be at the frag swap. Maybe someone from Berkeley going can pick it up for you.

Here are a few pictures of the pump. I didn’t see the airline tube; I might have use it for something else.

Attachments

• IMG_8583.jpeg
    IMG_8583.jpeg
    67.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8584.jpeg
    IMG_8584.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 31
Back