Reef nutrition

Anyone with iTunes experience? - iTunes skipping Albums in Library

sfboarders said:
GreshamH said:
tuberider said:
GreshamH said:
Every employee besides our production team does CS :)

What about the graphic designer? :D

I answer them all the time... Marketing & Design / QA is my title though... CS is one of many things I do though.

Interesting. I sent you a PM here about 3+ months ago regarding Arcti Pods an I have still not received a response. I guess it must have either got lost, or you didn't want to answer my question.

Just looked...n othing in my PM box from you, sorry :(

email is best for me

gresham AT reef nutrition DOT come

GreshamH said:
sfboarders said:
GreshamH said:
tuberider said:
GreshamH said:

I answer them all the time... Marketing & Design / QA is my title though... CS is one of many things I do though.

Interesting. I sent you a PM here about 3+ months ago regarding Arcti Pods an I have still not received a response. I guess it must have either got lost, or you didn't want to answer my question.

email is best for me

I beg to differ. I've had the best luck with singing clown curriers with you.

GreshamH said:
sfboarders said:
GreshamH said:
tuberider said:
GreshamH said:

email is best for me

My bad. It was regarding Tigger Pods.Sent on May 19 2010 - 11:50am.

You're probably a busy person anyways so no worries. Next time I'll bug you in person when I see you at a meeting or swap. :p

Well sometime last night the copy process broke. The iTunes error is "file name to long or contains invalid charactors". Of coarse it doesn't tell me which one so I can fix it! Arrrrrgh!

Any ideas? If iTunes doesn't see all my music I can't even use it as a jukebox.

-Gregory

Gomer said:
if your work is local, a crazy idea would be to re-install itunes then re-drag all your music/playlists over to it.

Why do you hate me? :p

Yeah, I thought of that, but was worried about loosing (apps, movies, etc...) things during the re-synch of my iPod. I mean, would I have to make sure all of the files on the computer were deleted from the iTunes folders and start from scratch? Wait....I could tune off the music synch from the iPod and just synch the non-music things back to the computer and then re-set the iPod to factory fresh. Yes?

-Gregory

Well that didn't work. It still doesn't see that album.

I give up. One day when I'm near an Apple store I'll see if they can help me.

-Gregory

Back