Cali Kid Corals

apex network issue....help

Guys I want to give a huge shoutout to @Vhuang168 for going out his way, specially during the weekend to really dive in and see what’s going on with the apex. Seems like the xfinity modem is just a little *^%#% and doesn’t want to play nice with anything. Thank you for having the patience and getting it to work. The modem refused to recognize it even tho it was hardwire. Somehow he got it to recognize it and now its hardwired to the puck working fine. Thanks again Vincent I really appreciate it.

Guys I want to give a huge shoutout to @Vhuang168 for going out his way, specially during the weekend to really dive in and see what’s going on with the apex. Seems like the xfinity modem is just a little *^%#% and doesn’t want to play nice with anything. Thank you for having the patience and getting it to work. The modem refused to recognize it even tho it was hardwire. Somehow he got it to recognize it and now its hardwired to the puck working fine. Thanks again Vincent I really appreciate it.
And you know what, Vincent is supposed be a sales/marketing guy too, not tech support. But, he went out of his way to take of people. We are lucky to have him around in the area.

thats another reason why i ditched comcast.

I am using Comcast as service provider, a cheap Arris SB8200 cable modem and Netgear Mesh AX4200, I got stable 900+Mbps. I move one of the Netgear mesh satellite next to my tank and connect the cable from that satellite to Apex. I never had network issue since I set up. It simple and stable for me.

Yes, you're much better off buying your own cable modem and using Eero or Google for WiFi.
Yeah I know just feel stupid buying all this crap that stopped working. And when I try to buy a modem/router that supports 3.1 so I use my gigabit speed and wifi 6 it’s like 400-500 I’m like yeah no. Haha I’ll wait a little longer for them to drop.

I am using Comcast as service provider, a cheap Arris SB8200 cable modem and Netgear Mesh AX4200. I move one of the Netgear mesh satellite next to my tank and connect the cable from that satellite to Apex. I never had network issue since I set up. It simple and stable for me.
Yeah ever since I had my issue with netgear trying to charge me 90 dollars so I can have a tech say yes they can replace my extender for free because it’s under 1 year hardware warranty. Never going to buy from them again. Everything was working fine till it stoped along with my modem.

Back