got ethical husbandry?

Apex pro out there?

I did a google search on your issue and came up with this informative thread:

I didn’t know this, but it sounds like the sliders can be changed manually and by “when” statements. So the culprit is likely your when statement. Either it is just too short for your needs, or is signaling something wrong with your pump/tubing/etc that makes it so that it can’t finish topping off within 5 min. Also I’m not familiar with the way you are using the muliple defer and min time statements, so there may be a conflict there worth checking out.
I believe the Defer and min time statements are programmed by the task.
But yes, I believe if the atk shuts off from the when statement (pump on for more than 5 min) it will throw the slider into off mode. Its not super clear what triggers an ATO error and what doesnt.

I see. I never changed anything. Those are the default when it was setup though the "task" menu. When it needs to top off, it runs for maybe a minute. The chamber isn't all that large

I gave Neptune full access to my Apex, hopefully they troubleshoot it and let me know what's up.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

figured it out. damn waterline popped off. It worked for a while because some water was still flowing through the line. That was until it completely separated. I swear I dbl checked that after I had my wife try some things while i was at work. Just goes to show you.... Check once, then check once again!

Thanks for the follow up. Makes sense that it would have triggered the 5 min max then shut off in that case. And good for you that it did, or else you would have had a water mess or a burned out pump.

Back