Kessil

BAR at CFM Jan 22 2022

# of active members: 241 today :)
To be clear, there are 241 paying supporting members.
There are quite a few additional active guest members.

As far as web site activity, that is pretty high also. Enclosed are some daily statistics.
Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 3.26.12 PM.png

@H2OPlayar @Blaise006 @Jedi1199

Please go ahead and pick the time slots you might be interested in for volunteering at the table. We are hoping for 2 people there at a time. It’s probably nice to have someone with more experience in the club to be on with someone who is newer.

@Srt4eric mentioned he will also be around and can fill in some as needed.

To be clear, there are 241 paying supporting members.
There are quite a few additional active guest members.

As far as web site activity, that is pretty high also. Enclosed are some daily statistics.
View attachment 34784
So if a passerby engineer asks you can show them the graphs, if a normal person asks you can say about 250 :)

Hopefully we can at least get our banner up on the table. If someone can get it there, I can take it home at cleanup time.

Reminder to volunteer now if you are going to, don’t wait to the last minute. I have to give the list of our volunteers and pre-purchased tickets to the organizer tomorrow night.

@ridgebackreefer told me she can cover a second hour at the table (strong). But we still have 7 1-hour shifts to cover to get to the goal of 2 people on each hour.

I put Pablo down for 12-1 and 2-3.

We still have lots of spots available for a second person, which is highly recommended. More fun with 2 people, plus it allows folks to wander a bit or have longer conversations.

@H2OPlayar @Jedi1199

Volunteers for Sat 1/22/2022:

In charge: @Srt4eric

Setup on Friday: @Srt4eric @JVU

Saturday:
11a-12p: @Klems
12p-1p: @ridgebackreefer, @svreef
1p-2p: @ridgebackreefer @H2OPlayar
2p-3p: @svreef
3p-4p: @Apon
4p-5p: @Apon
Cleanup at 5p: @H2OPlayar

Volunteering but haven’t picked a time yet: @Jedi1199
Reminder to our volunteers that the club is paying for your ticket, but if you need additional tickets for guests you can get them at a discount today. I need to turn in the list by 10p tonight.

Reminder to our volunteers that the club is paying for your ticket, but if you need additional tickets for guests you can get them at a discount today. I need to turn in the list by 10p tonight.

Oops, I sent $4 to the club. Wasn't sure if the discount was for volunteers or everyone. I can call it a club donation to keep things simple, or take an extra ticket, whatever is easiest.

Oops, I sent $4 to the club. Wasn't sure if the discount was for volunteers or everyone. I can call it a club donation to keep things simple, or take an extra ticket, whatever is easiest.
The club’s PayPal account didn’t receive it. Don’t know where your $4 went :)

I finalized and submitted the list of our volunteers to get tickets, according to those in the second post. Thank you!

for an CFM event i am surprised I saw no advertisement from Steve or Tony on this. Not sure how many people will attend. Anyways what is the final list of table volunteers?

Back