Kessil

BAR stickers are here!!!

thesassyindian

Supporting Member
40 stickers hot off the press!
20 regular logo and 20 rainbow logo!

I only made a short run this time, so they turned out a little pricey (for a sticker) at $3 each.
Will hopefully get the price down when I get them made in bulk!

IMG_7051.jpg

As expressed before, two in the rainbow please.
I can pick them up in DC.
If you run out of them, I can wait for another batch.

Totally down for 1 or 2x of each. I want to give all members an opportunity to get in on this, but if there are enough I'll buy 2 of each. Thank you for making these!

This is amazing!! Kudos to the BODs for offering to cover the cost and make them available to the members!!

That said, there will be enough to go around for everyone. I’ll be making batches ever so often.

They’ve asked that everyone limit to 2 decals, at least initially.

This is amazing!! Kudos to the BODs for offering to cover the cost and make them available to the members!!

That said, there will be enough to go around for everyone. I’ll be making batches ever so often.

They’ve asked that everyone limit to 2 decals, at least initially.
How do you want for us to go about this? Are you able to mail them or are we meeting up sometime?

Yash @thesassyindian are you interested in another run of stickers? Maybe as an ongoing thing? @Devon suggested it and it reminded me of this. Last time the Board was happy to have the club cover the cost, my guess is we still are. If you are still interested, reach out to us so we can talk details.

Do it like you would any other service, material cost + labor to make + expenses. If it's your hobby, could reduce expense cost and just material cost and what your time is worth to make however many you make. I don't think people are going to be cheap and want to pay you nothing for your time and effort as we are in a club together not alone.

Ill also take one of each if you still have some.

Back