Cali Kid Corals

BAR welcomes new sponsor - Air Water Ice

so we needed two RODI sponsors? Where we not happy with SpectraPure?

huh, ok. It's just odd as SP has been nothing but good to us and we turn around and allow another to join in.

plus no need for group buys

well now that sounds like you are not happy with SP since they require GB?

SP offers more than just an RO/DI system.
And seeing how infrequent GBs are, I can see a very large value in solo buy discounts. It fills in what SP couldn't do for us.
I haven't crunched the numbers, but IF SP offered better discounts in GB situations, then they each hold their own special niche.

Not unhappy, just less work and now people don't need to wait on me(or someone else) to organize. : ) Always good to have options. Do you not like the new sponsor?

[quote author=Apon link=topic=3821.msg44425#msg44425 date=1212430635]
Hi Guys,

We have a new sponsor for RO DI stuff. They have donated a Typhoon RODI unit and some gifts cards to our future meetings. Also we get a 10% discount from their website where you can order yourself, no group buy needed.

Here is a direct quote from them on ordering.....

"It is important that when one of your members makes a purchase from Air Water & Ice they use the 10% discount code which for your reef club is #66903. It helps me track where my products are going and indicates if the donation to the reef club helped to generate some business for us. Which in turn plays a part when we consider making future donations."

http://www.airwaterice.com/

[/quote]

thanks Raddogz!

ic now, we have a sponsor forum as a sub to events and announcements, but maybe we should change the header from "Child Boards".

Cheers,

Josh

Back