Jestersix

Berghia Nudis

Ahh, here is the thread.
Many thanks from me also.
So far they are all still hiding. I think I do see one unhappy Aptasia though.
If they breed I will pass them along also.

Do you need aiptasia? I’ve got 3 rocks full of them from a tank I’m breaking down today. Tank is in Daly City but I’ll be driving back towards Pittsburg to go home. I can drop off if I are along the way.

bc54b39507a2860600a3000b04aa0fcd.jpg

I’d be interested in the aiptasia rocks for my aiptasia grow-out tank. I would have to chip off as many as I could to use since I’m trying to keep my aiptasia tank relatively free of pods. And I don’t have any need for the rock beyond that so I’d be giving it away after.

I’m actually even more interested in the aiptasia all over the back wall or anywhere else along the glass, if you could scrape them off and collect them in a cup or 2. Those I could much more easily clean up and add to my aiptasia tank.

I’m in Walnut Creek, which is sort of on your way home. I’ll be driving through Pittsburgh area on Tues and Wed this coming week if that’s better for you.

Just today I saw hundreds of very tiny Berghia babies in my breeding tank. Needed magnifying glasses to really see them, they just look like barely visible tiny white specks to the naked eye.
Nice! Yea I noticed once that first batch of eggs hatch they multiply so fast.

Nice, I need some too. I have aiptasia growing in my overflow and drain section of sump. Maybe I can breed them in my drain section of sump

Reactions: JVU
Back