Kessil

Black Hawaii Office Aquarium

Frustrated with this tank. It became a frag/ holding tank for my main display.

Have alway had trouble keeping it clean. No additional powerheads, but upgraded return pump provides minimal flow.

I would like to try again to make this a clown anenome tank. Just bought a Chicago Sunburst.

Weekly waterchanges? What a drag.
1000002237.jpg

Frustrated with this tank. It became a frag/ holding tank for my main display.

Have alway had trouble keeping it clean. No additional powerheads, but upgraded return pump provides minimal flow.

I would like to try again to make this a clown anenome tank. Just bought a Chicago Sunburst.

Weekly waterchanges? What a drag.
View attachment 49843
Clown/nem tank is a great low maintenance thing. I went probably 5+ years on mine where it was just that with water changes once every couple months. Slap on an auto feeder and auto top off and it's pretty simple.

Clown/nem tank is a great low maintenance thing. I went probably 5+ years on mine where it was just that with water changes once every couple months. Slap on an auto feeder and auto top off and it's pretty simple.
Mine gets extremely dirty. Just Filthy. Added a powerhead and it caught my anemone, so I removed it. I killed off both of my Flower anemone I think because of how dirty it was?

Been unhappy with this tank for a while. It is always dirty even with increased flow and zero feeding. Once a week water changes.

Sand in both tanks has been a pain. May switch slowly to bare bottom or crushed coral.

Not sure what the future is for this little tank. Corals are just getty by. They should be growing with weekly water changes.

1000003540.jpg
1000003539.jpg

Back