Reef nutrition

Blue/yellow Yuma

Just a heads up, if you grabbed a piece of this, make a post and someone can enter you in the chain, I think I still remember how to do that. I put 5 containers on the DBTC table, and they were all gone when I left, that or someone needed to make a pee sample :)

If you are not the recipient I apologize was trying to piece together who got one based on the picture of the log that was sitting on the DBTC table. Two more got taken, or put in the frag swap, either way, it's cool. Glad I can keep the chain going, for someone who simply threw everything that was left into a tank with a heater years ago.

If you are not the recipient I apologize was trying to piece together who got one based on the picture of the log that was sitting on the DBTC table. Two more got taken, or put in the frag swap, either way, it's cool. Glad I can keep the chain going, for someone who simply threw everything that was left into a tank with a heater years ago.
Apologies I was looking for this DBTC frag but didn’t get to grab one. I signed on the log for a tequila sunrise mushroom.

Some evening blue fiesta style lighting with a macro lens. 5 of these went out into the wild, not nearly this big mind you. Does not look anywhere as dark blue as the OP photo, never has... even when I got it :)

YumaBlueFiesta.jpg

Back