got ethical husbandry?

Bob’s 200 Marineland Tank

E4FCF3D9-CB6C-4C15-9888-839F324B5669.jpeg

Been awhile since I last checked in. I’ve completely switched out my rock work. Moved the towers I bought from AC into this tank and moved the rock from this tank into my 180. Fish are pretty much the same and hoping to get the last radion I want next week or the week after. Still sps dominant with some chalices. All zoa’s , my Gold Hammer , Gold Torch , Goni’s have been moved to the 180. I’ll touch on that tank in another thread

Well after a horrible month of February things are back on track. Tank has been all cleaned up and is back on track. Only one loss which is awesome. At some point I’ll get better at taking pics

Very nice, reminds me a lot of the Miagi/Cali tort as far as color, bluer tips greener inside the branches, but the coralite structures doesn't look like a tort at all. Either way enjoy it, I got a tank full of corals that I've largely forgotten what their names are :D

Finally doing a small upgrade with the lighting. I added a reef rite led that attaches to my radions. I liked it so much that I just ordered a second one. I like the look and will be very curious on the par level
AEEAD0D9-FF5B-47F8-B850-87FF2C12ACD8.jpeg
9C527AFE-5B03-4584-9474-273C7772D775.jpeg

Back