Neptune Aquatics

bondolo's defunct tanks

Here is the green/purple Blasto that I got from @bondolo with the help of @Apon and @Coral reefer Thank you again for the frag :)

Attachments

• IMG_4647.jpg
    IMG_4647.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 247
Well, I sure picked the wrong year to take down my tanks. I took down the last tank in January before going to Hawaii for a month and planned to sell off the equipment when I got back. So far, due to covid, I haven't done much but clean and box everything. The empty 92 Gallon tank still sits in my office, mocking me. Due to COVID we've delayed our plans to move and it sure would have been nice to have my tanks through the lockdown period.

Oh well, you can never know perfectly what the future holds. I have no plans to restart the tanks, the sad part is that can't even enjoy other people's or go diving right now.

Enjoy your tanks folks!

Well, I sure picked the wrong year to take down my tanks. I took down the last tank in January before going to Hawaii for a month and planned to sell off the equipment when I got back. So far, due to covid, I haven't done much but clean and box everything. The empty 92 Gallon tank still sits in my office, mocking me. Due to COVID we've delayed our plans to move and it sure would have been nice to have my tanks through the lockdown period.

Oh well, you can never know perfectly what the future holds. I have no plans to restart the tanks, the sad part is that can't even enjoy other people's or go diving right now.

Enjoy your tanks folks!
Still haven't moved?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I cleaned and packed up most of my tank items when I took it down in January 2020 but delayed selling due to COVID. Since this is dragging on forever I need to finally get around to selling the gear. If the prices of anything seem whacky, make me a fair offer.
  • 92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $250 (Heavy and on second floor)
  • Reef Octopus Diablo 185i skimmer with recent Vectra 4S DC pump - $150
  • Instant Ocean Reef Crystals unopened 200G box - $45
  • Reef Angel controller with AC box and several accessories- $50
  • Ehiem return pump 900GPH - $40
  • Ehiem return pump 500GPH - $30
  • Refractometer ATC - $10
  • 2x Marinpure ceramic 8x8x1 NO3 blocks - $20 Dry and will need cleaning before use.
  • 26 element RapidLED fixture with 3 Meanwell PWM inverters - $50 Lights are configured for deeper (22-28") tank
  • 16 element RapidLED 24" strip with two Meanwell PWM inverters - $30 Lights are configured for shallow frag tank. Nice redwood "cover"
  • 2 element RapdLED "moonlight" Blue LED - $10
  • Aquaclear 110 HOB filter - $10 - good for skimmerless, quarantine or crash cleanup.
  • BRS Dual reactor with TDS meter, DI fresh media and extra media - $20
  • BRS dual media reactor and extra media canisters - $10 and comes with whatever GFO I still have.
  • BRS lignite carbon ~10lbs - $30
  • 250W Metal Halide Pacific Sun electronic ballast - $30 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them
  • 150W Metal Halide magnetic ballast - $0 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them (same set as above)
  • Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $25 or $75 with pH controller
  • Milwaukee MC122 pH Controller - $60 with good pH probe, an extra pH probe and calibration solution packets
  • ~40lb dead rock in a 33G Brute bucket with lid - $15 with container
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $100 for all 3 and the extras
  • 4x 24" T5 HO Aquatic Life fixture with built-in digital clock timer - $85
  • 2'x4'x2' Arcrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $30
  • 25 gallon round roto-mold water ATO tank - $60
I can provide pictures if requested.

Last edited:
We planned to sell our Berkeley house and move in 2020 but COVID derailed that. I have now changed jobs and we are probably staying in the bay area for a couple more years. If I had not taken down my tanks I would wish they were still running but I am not putting a tank back up having taken them down. Hawaii is still our plan, just a little delayed.

I cleaned and packed up most of my tank items when I took it down in January 2020 but delayed selling due to COVID. Since this is dragging on forever I need to finally get around to selling the gear. If the prices of anything seem whacky, make me a fair offer.
  • 92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $250 (Heavy and on second floor)
  • 2x Marinpure ceramic 8x8x1 NO3 blocks - $20 Dry and will need cleaning before use.
  • 26 element RapidLED fixture with 3 Meanwell PWM inverters - $50 Lights are configured for deeper (22-28") tank
  • 16 element RapidLED 24" strip with two Meanwell PWM inverters - $30 Lights are configured for shallow frag tank. Nice redwood "cover"
  • Aquaclear 110 HOB filter - $10 - good for skimmerless, quarantine or crash cleanup.
  • BRS dual media reactor and extra media canisters - $10 and comes with whatever GFO I still have.
  • 250W Metal Halide Pacific Sun electronic ballast - $30 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them
  • 150W Metal Halide magnetic ballast - $0 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them (same set as above)
  • Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $25 or $75 with pH controller
  • Milwaukee MC122 pH Controller - $60 with good pH probe, an extra pH probe and calibration solution packets
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $100 for all 3 and the extras
  • 2'x4'x2' Arcrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $30
Bump!

• 92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $200 (Heavy and on second floor)
  • Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $25
Bump with a few price drops!

Bump with more price drops
  • 92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $200 (Heavy and on second floor)
  • 26 element RapidLED fixture with 3 Meanwell PWM inverters - $40 Lights are configured for deeper (22-28") tank
  • 2 element RapidLED "moonlight" Blue LED - $10
  • BRS Dual reactor with TDS meter, DI fresh media and extra media - $15
  • 250W Metal Halide Pacific Sun electronic ballast - $20 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them
  • 150W Metal Halide magnetic ballast - Free - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them (same set as above)
  • Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $20
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $80 for all 3 and the extras

I stopped trying to sell my old gear because of COVID but need to finally get rid of all of this stuff. I have priced everything down. Everything is available in north Berekely most days. Text me at 510 918 5720.
    • radius is 34.25" and height is 25.25"
    • stand is 35.5" radius and 31.25" height (needs to be disassembled to moved)
    • pictures in thread
  • Reef Octopus Diablo 185i skimmer with recent Vectra 4S DC pump - $125
  • Instant Ocean Reef Crystals unopened 200G box - $30 - several years old and hardened
  • Ehiem return pump 900GPH - $25
  • Ehiem return pump 500GPH - $15
  • 2x Marinpure ceramic 8x8x1 NO3 blocks - $10 Dry and will need cleaning before use.
  • 26 element RapidLED fixture with 3 Meanwell PWM inverters - $30 Lights are configured for deeper (22-28") tank
  • 16 element RapidLED 24" strip with two Meanwell PWM inverters - $25 Lights are configured for shallow frag tank. Nice redwood "cover"
  • Aquaclear 110 HOB filter - $5 - good for skimmerless, quarantine or crash cleanup.
  • BRS Dual reactor with TDS meter, DI fresh media and extra media - $15
  • BRS lignite carbon ~10lbs - $20
  • 250W Metal Halide Pacific Sun electronic ballast - $20 - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them
  • 150W Metal Halide magnetic ballast - Free - Free DE fixture and old lamps if you want them (same set as above)
  • Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $15 - low pressure gauge broken (aren't they all?)
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $50 for all 3 and the extras
  • 4x 24" T5 HO Aquatic Life fixture with built-in digital clock timer - $50
  • 2'x4'x2' Arcrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $20
  • 25 gallon round roto-mold water ATO tank - $50

I have sold a couple items so updating with remaining items and a few price drops

Text me at 510 918 5720.
    • pictures in thread
  • Instant Ocean Reef Crystals unopened 200G box - $30 - several years old and hardened
  • Reef Angel controller with AC box and several accessories- $40
  • 2x Marinpure ceramic 8x8x1 NO3 blocks - $10 Dry and will need cleaning before use.
  • 26 element RapidLED fixture with 3 Meanwell PWM inverters - $30 Lights are configured for deeper (22-28") tank
  • 16 element RapidLED 24" strip with two Meanwell PWM inverters - $25 Lights are configured for shallow frag tank. Nice redwood "cover"
  • Milwaukee MA957 CO2 Regulator - $15 - low pressure gauge broken (aren't they all?)
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $50 for all 3 and the extras
  • 2'x4'x2' Arcrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $20

Bumping this again. I have sold a couple items so updating with remaining items and a few price drops

Text me at 510 918 5720.
  • 92 gallon quarter round corner tank and wood stand - $200
    • (Heavy and on second floor)
    • pictures in thread
  • Instant Ocean Reef Crystals unopened 200G box - $20 - several years old and hardened
  • Reef Angel controller with AC box and several accessories- $40
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic Drews/BRS doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $50 for all 3 and the extras
  • 2'x4'x2' Acrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $20

Last bump before Craigslist. Everything is now OBO.
Bumping this again. I have sold a couple items so updating with remaining items and a few price drops

Text me at 510 918 5720.
    • pictures in thread
  • Instant Ocean Reef Crystals unopened 200G box - $20 - several years old and hardened
  • Reef Angel controller with AC box and several accessories- $30
  • 3x 1.6ml/Minute peristaltic Drews/BRS doser pumps along with extra peristaltic tubing, lube and 3 part stuff - $50 for all 3 and the extras
  • 2'x4'x2' 80G Acrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $20

Text me at 510 918 5720.
    • pictures in thread
  • Reef Angel controller with AC box and several accessories- $30
  • 2'x4'x2' 80G Acrylic partitioned Sump - This thing is a much altered relic but solid. - $20

Back