Kessil

Brs glitch on ghl

I'd rather not make a judgement on good/bad with what you want to deal with it.

But if it's simply a pricing error that they honor then whatever really. It's not like you're scalping a limited quantity item that's next to impossible to get for a higher price than what they normally sell at.

Last edited:
I don't have bad feelings if you took advantage of the opportunity to resell it these days. Basically agree with @sfsuphysics Just wish I'd seen it with time enough to have grabbed stuff for the 75g lol..Ya'll got lucky.

Am I a bad person if I just bought to re-sell? I'm going to sell it at half retail...

Don't know what I'll do with it but yea
Sounds like you didn't buy it to re-sell it, you may very well end up doing that, but you bought it because you saw a batshit insane deal on something and didn't want to think too hard on it otherwise it may sell out :D

I would think this is what people expected even if they hoped otherwise
Yup, which is pretty much why I didn't pull the trigger on it. Didn't want to get myself overly hoping over something that ultimately I knew would not happen.

That said, I really want to be a fly on the wall of their company the next day "Hey boss we sold 3000 GHL controllers last night" "wait what? WOW, we're doing great!" "Uh oh boss, problem, they apparently sold for $80 each."

Back