High Tide Aquatics

Bubble tip 'nem

I had been waiting to add a pic to the chain once the nem was happy and puffed up in the new tank. But it has been busy splitting! I was able to snag a pic of it mid split which was pretty neat. Thanks again for the beautiful bta @Corallus
64300791-E320-4B40-A318-EA9423EA3947.jpeg

Wrong photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think the reflection from the super bright light I was using makes it hard to see, but that pic shows it splitting on a rock near the sandbed. These splits have both walked up my rocks and are living the high life now. They have their feet in some deep holes, but I can grab one if someone is interested in one from this line. Just reply on this thread

here’s a pic of the two of them, one is closed up eating or pooping.
9478C105-F56B-4B3E-AD4C-24513473BF69.jpeg

I have two babies from this nem family, pick up in San. Pablo, please post your tank journal url.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fluval Evo 5-Tank journal

I would love to have one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did some rearranging in the 'nem tank this weekend, and pulled out 3 that are ready to be passed on. One is spoken for, so I have 2 more ready for pickup, the sooner the better.
Adding a couple of pics... maybe I need to give these guys a colorful name to get people excited :p, here's a quick iphone pic of some in the group (not wysiwyg, but they all look the same)
5DD56971-9849-4C94-A294-47780AEAB18E.jpeg

And top down, colors always look nicer this way
C820E61B-2145-4D83-8C70-9EF58266BD6F.jpeg

Note, the green one at the bottom is from a different line, and I don't have one of those available.

It’s actually a toadstool. The bta’s moved in after it had been growing a there a while. Haven’t killed it, but stress it out for sure.
I should have a DBTC thread for baby toadstools too...

I’ve got another decent size one of these that I can easily get off the back glass of my tank if someone is interested. It’s probably about 5” or so across when it’s open and happy.

Hey @toutou2469, happy to pass this to you - I will ask one favor though, can you start a tank journal? It’s nice to be able to see where it’s going to go, and plus other DBTC‘s will probably ask for a link to one too ;)

I caught another one walking!
It's a little small, maybe 3" open, from the same peach/rose/green group.
Pickup at my place in SF/South of Market - priority given to someone who can pick it up soon.

Any idea how to get them walking. I have two i would love to pass on but they refuse to move. Has the power head on them. Just close up a bit but won’t move.
G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back