Neptune Aquatics

Budget frag tank setup?

Yep aquatic collection has these for 200-300 if i recall, thats where I got mine. great frag tank can really pack a lot into it

View attachment 17772

I dont know what corals you plan on keeping, but this tank is extremely low budget. Since I just have zoas, I have a heater, powerhead, the tank, and lights. No skimmer or filtration. Sometimes causes algae problems though lol. I love this tank because even though its just a 60 it has the 4 by 2 foot print so your able to keep a lot of frags
Question for you: do you have an ATO? If so, what size tank is it rated for? Do you have to oversize bc of the large surface area? Also, do you have massive evaporation or do you have a cover?

Question for you: do you have an ATO? If so, what size tank is it rated for? Do you have to oversize bc of the large surface area? Also, do you have massive evaporation or do you have a cover?
In my lowboy I have an ice cap ato with a 13 gallon trash can I use as a reservoir. No issues

No ato, and yes loses like a gallon a day easily even with a 4/5ths cover

Back