got ethical husbandry?

Can anyone identify the coral types from these skeletons?

Meshmez

Supporting Member
So, years ago I got each of these as little frags, and grew them out, and subsequently lost them. I really liked them and would like to try to figure out what they were and start again. So I guess I'm looking for identification, and to see if anyone has any frags available. I want to say I got them all from Dolphin Pet Village back in the day, if that helps at all.
20200516_201737.jpg

The one in front was purple ridges with green middles, like this (pic from LiveAquaria) identified as Platygyra. But it had darker purple.
lg_120619_165a.jpg

I'm trying to find old pictures of the others. The one on the back right was a green/yellow color.

Some sort of brain like that platygyra seems likely. Couple other similar types it could have been as well.
As for the other, maybe a bubble coral? Elegance? Not sure

Some sort of brain like that platygyra seems likely. Couple other similar types it could have been as well.
As for the other, maybe a bubble coral? Elegance? Not sure
They were all similar looking to the brain, but obviously the top right has. Different growth pattern. I'm booting up a really old computer right now to try to find actual pics... [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back