High Tide Aquatics

CFM!!! Thank you to the volunteers and anyone who stopped by to chat!!!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the people who volunteered to sit at our table and all the other members who stopped by to chat.

That being said. What did everyone get from cfm?
I'm horrible at remembering the names of the corals I got lol. 2 gonis, pc rainbow, vivid confetti and one other acros, 3 hammers and a Lobo. I'll try and get some pics tomorrow. I also got 3 rock scape.

These seems like enough rock for this bad boy right?
20220924_192857.jpg

Rescaped my wife's tank. If not for her I wouldn't have even spent anything at cfm. Was supposed to go to just pick up coral from people I bought from online before hand. (The Lobo is front and center here)
20220924_184205.jpg

Last edited:
I'm horrible at remembering the names of the corals I got lol. 2 gonis, pc rainbow, vivid confetti and one other acros, 3 hammers and a Lobo. I'll try and get some pics tomorrow. I also got 3 rock scape.

These seems like enough rock for this bad boy right?
View attachment 42159

Rescaped my wife's tank. If not for her I wouldn't have even spent anything at cfm. Was supposed to go to just pick up coral from people I bought from online before hand. (The Lobo is front and center here)
View attachment 42160
Wow looks great ! Are those the dry structures you just bought? Or cured ones?

I got lots more rock structure if anybody needs it. What company did you get those from?
I got them from Reef Rock Oasis. I've still got a bunch of live rock that I need to break up and build out some rock scape with. But once that's done if I still need more I'll definitely be hitting you up

picked up a NY Knicks torch, some unidentified indo gold torch, some type of digi, a firework clove, and a maxima clam. First time going to CFM and didn't realize the prices would be that good. I was expecting to see 500+ torches and nothing but expensive corals with fancy names.

It was great, thanks everyone for volunteering! Anyone notice the guy in the corner near the bar booth with the maricultured torch colonies? I figured it out immediately when I saw the rock bases with tracking tags plus they had really different skeletal morphology than tank grown ones.

It was great, thanks everyone for volunteering! Anyone notice the guy in the corner near the bar booth with the maricultured torch colonies? I figured it out immediately when I saw the rock bases with tracking tags plus they had really different skeletal morphology than tank grown ones.
That guy has a shop in Stockton.

Oh yeah for sure, I chatted with him a bit and the left side tank was tank grown stuff and he said the others were maricultured. Just thought it was interesting seeing how different they grow and how fast these designer torches can be grown properly.

Yeah that's where I got my gold torch. Can't wait to see how it does.

Oh yeah for sure, I chatted with him a bit and the left side tank was tank grown stuff and he said the others were maricultured. Just thought it was interesting seeing how different they grow and how fast these designer torches can be grown properly.
Yeah that's where I got my gold torch. Can't wait to see how it does.

Do any of you recall the name of the shop? Seems worthwhile to give a shout-out. I like it when people focus on mariculture/aquaculture. It makes me feel less guilty than wild collection and fits well with the BAR mission.

Bought this piece off of one of the torch vendors (one on the right)! Opened up very nicely. Was hoping to find someone to share a bigger colony with (better deal) and split, but ended up going with a single splitting head. If anyone is interested in buying a larger piece with multiple fraggable heads down the road, I’d be in!

Attachments

• D6D3C8AC-6ED7-45F0-AC2A-8ECF0C9D2B0C.jpeg
    D6D3C8AC-6ED7-45F0-AC2A-8ECF0C9D2B0C.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 107
Back