High Tide Aquatics

cheato

jamie

Supporting Member
hey guys anyone near daly city have some cheato they can sell me. algae barn has been out of stock for a while now. i can be reached at 415-244-5282. thanks

I have a bunch sitting in a bucket of RO water. I'm out of town til Friday but will be headed to Daly City Saturday if you want me to bring some and pick it up from me.

I created a DBTC to try and make it easier to track who is offering chaeto up. Feel free to use that thread if it helps: https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/dbtc-chaeto.31527/#post-454752

I'm in Redwood City and have some in a frag tank, my display tank, and a bit in a little "grow macro + pods + phyto" Rubbermaid experiment in my garage. No known pests at all in any of them, though the Rubbermaid I put some sea lettuce and other macro I got straight from Capitola. That lettuce grows great in the cold Rubbermaid, but disintegrates when I try and put it in hotter water.

I have some now that I can give away as well that came from @H2OPlayar However I am a nice drive over the hill to Santa Cruz.
that is a tiny bit far
I have a bunch sitting in a bucket of RO water. I'm out of town til Friday but will be headed to Daly City Saturday if you want me to bring some and pick it up from me.
sweet, if ya can bring some, i can grab it frm ya sat. thanks

Back