Kessil

Check your Horoscope every Sunday!

Neat: But I don't want to be a "Barnacle," I want to be cooler than that, say like an "Octopus." Oh well all in good fun. Thx for the link. :)

Reef Keeper said:
Neat: But I don't want to be a "Barnacle," I want to be cooler than that, say like an "Octopus." Oh well all in good fun. Thx for the link. :)

I'm a Barnacle as well so your in good company.

I'm a Cap in real life, how bout you other barnacles? I suspect some of you are Sags??

seminolecpa said:
Since this coming year is my official welcome to old age birthday, does that make me a rusty Barnacle?

Fixed it :) Any barnacle can be crusty and most are at low tide, age doesn't matter.

Let me guess, the big 40? Your so old, geeesh, guess we'll have to start helping you out of your seat at meetings? J/K I'll be there in a few years myself :(

seminolecpa said:
I am going to start wearing a light blue terry cloth swear suit with slippers to all of the BOD meetings :)
OMG you are getting old :lol:
Most old men swear a lot but I didn't know they had suits that wore when doing that :)

:lol: Yah it shows :)

You'll need a Smart car as you can't get around in a golf cart in your area ;)

GreshamH said:
I'm a Cap in real life, how bout you other barnacles? I suspect some of you are Sags??

I'm a Water Bearer in real life, and I, like Brian, am hitting a mile stone of my own - 50 in February :party: . Can't believe it. I don't feel like it, but lately, I've been acting a little crusty :tired: . I wont start to worry until I start wearing my pants pulled up to my chest (what's up with that anyway Old Dudes?) Oh well, I'll always have the Water Bearer gig to hold on to, and my critter appreciate me for that :crown: : The same way I appreciate you folks. 0:)

R.K.

Back